4:3 standard gamut LCD display ideal for professional applications
High performance in a 4:3 display.The 21″ MultiSync P212 utilizes a 1600×1200 long life IPS LCD panel to deliver consistent color all hours of the day. Powered by the NEC-designed SpectraView engine, the P212 offers accurate color and fully customizable presets to meet any color needs. In addition, the P212 includes a wide array of connectivity to work with both new and existing configurations.
Available as an option for the MultiSync P212, the SpectraViewII TM system uses a color sensor to take color measurements of the display screen during calibration. The software analyzes these measurements and sends color adjustment commands directly to the display monitor. This means that color adjustments are made in the monitor rather than in the video graphics adapter, resulting in full use of the number of colors available on the graphics adapter and a much brighter image with the maximum possible color, resolution and fidelity.
The MultiSync P212 design allows you to adjust the displays to your exact ergonomic preferences. In addition to tilt and swivel functionality, the height adjusts up to 150mm, and the displays pivot between landscape to portrait orientations.
- Internal 14-bit 3D programmable lookup tables (LUTs) allow the accurate display of up to 1.07 billion colors out of a palette of 4.3 trillion for lossless color and smooth images and hardware calibration
- Built-in 3 port USB 3.0 hub provides connectivity for the latest devices
- Professional-grade backlight technologies help deliver a long display life, including 24/7 usage, and are backed by a 4-year limited warranty with 48-hour Advanced Exchange service
- AmbiBright™ ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display’s brightness based on lighting conditions
- Multiple connectivity options, including DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI and VGA, for connecting most devices
- Free MultiProfiler software provides complete control over the five picture modes, including loading any ICC profile directly into the monitor for optimal color space matching