Medical X-Ray Film Scanner and Digitiser
Xray Scanning hardware scans Xray Film upto A3 format (12.2” X 16.5”). Thus, this scanner particularly suited for doctors and hospitals, often creating large-scale x-ray images, for example of extremities or thorax. It come with transparency unit for digitising x-ray Film.
Key Benefit of Hardware :
- A3 flat bed scanner with separate transparency unit
- Size upto 12.2”X16.5”/310 mm X419 mm)
- Optical resolution 2400X4800 dpi
- color Depth : 48 bit (internal & External)
- Optical density upto 3.8
- Xenon Lamp : Zero standby time
- USB 2.0 (High Speed) & Firewire interface
- Optional Network capability
Software for digitising medical x-rays
X-Ray scanning software has been specifically designed for digitising medical x-ray film. X-Ray images of bones, teeth, heart, lungs and other parts of the human body are scanned reliably and fast using SilverFast X-Ray 8.
The high-quality digital x-ray film copies are ideal for archiving, for illustration in patient meetings and even for diagnostic purposes. X-Ray Scanning Software implements the DICOM standards regarding storage format and communication protocols for digital X-ray images and it cooperates with medical PACSs (Picture Archiving and Communication System).
X-Ray scanning software is individually adjusted to scanner model and therefore is able to get maximum details and the complete tonal range from medical and scientific X-ray film. The intuitive user interface and logical tool sequence, enable even beginners to achieve perfect scans. Beyond the x-ray scan functionality.
Key Benefit of Software:
- DICOM – Image file format according to DICOM standard
- UAS Cologne – Long-standing development project with the IMP
- Individual adjustment – Every scanner model
- Details and image depth – Maximum detail, sharpness and tonal range
- Easy to use – Quick and simple to lear