Easily Add DICOM Modality Worklist Functionalities To Your HIS/RIS
Automating the transfer of patient’s data from HIS/RIS to modalities
Today most medical centers use information systems (HIS – Hospital Information Systems or RIS – Radiology Information Systems), storing patients demographics and exams scheduling information. These data are then required during the image acquisition phase at the acquisition modality, since digital acquisition devices must know all relevant patient and study information to store them into the digital images they produce.
Instead of requesting the technician to manually re-enter patient’s demographics on the modality’s console, the DICOM modality worklist service allows for an automated, reliable, error-free transfer of the information stored in the HIS/RIS directly to the modality, in a standard way which is supported by almost all manufacturers of digital DICOM modalities.
DICOMMod has been expressly designed to implement this DICOM service.
- No more duplicate work or typing errors
- Fast, efficient, easy to integrate
- Robust, reliable, professionally-supported
DICOMMod: Technical features
- Hi-performance Windows native application
- Execution also as a Windows Service
- Connectivity to any HIS/RIS database through ODBC
- Intuitive configuration of the integration with HIS/RIS through an easy-to-use GUI
- Full DICOM 3.0 compliance
- Support for the following DICOM SOP Classes:
– Verification SOP Class (SCP role)
– Modality Worklist Information Model
– FIND SOP Class (SCP role)