The right choice for DICOM CD/DVD burning and publishing
Perfect for clinics, imaging centers and hospitals creating up to 100 patient CDs or DVDs per day. It is a dual recorder/inkjet printer solution with CD and DVD production capabilities using the Epson Disc producer, Supports manual and automated disc creation and labelling. A simple & cost effective way to create CDs/DVDs containing diagnostic quality images and medical records. End user view the CD/DVD on any windows PC or MAC without installing additional software (DICOM Viewer included with every CD/DVD). The DICOM viewer’s user intuitive and user friendly interface is designed with the physician in mind.
- Easy to install
- Full automated process
- Tested with Epson Disc Producer
- Store and burn single patient study
- Customizable media labels
- Query and manage production process
- Query and Retrieve for custom media
- DICOMDIR directory hierarchy
- Studies provided in HTML/JPEG format
- Supports spanning of multiple media for large studies
- Single patient, multiple study & multiple patient, multiple study media creation
Directly burn DICOM CD/DVDs from any PACS or modality use interface.
Interprets DICOM instruction and routes image to EPSON Discproducer.
DICOM data are burnt and Patient information get printed on CD/DVD label using Discproducer.
The patient CD includes a DICOM viewer with different image processing functions. The images can be viewed on any standard PC.